The War of Horrors
The War Journal
A compendium of that which has gone before.
- Aric Blacktree, Bren ir’Gadden’s military aide during the Last War.
- Bell, a construct created by Ruz.
- Father Theodorus, senior cleric at Punjar’s Sovereign Host parish.
- Lil’ Paw, a gnome druid.
- Lord Major Bren ir’Gadden, a Brelish noble and war veteran.
- Rhiannon, a victim of Malikai’s daelkyr cult.
- Hiatha, Ursula’s ogre henchman.
- Malikai, a daelkyr-worshipping cultist.
- Mallora, an Emerald Claw necromancer.
- Skoulos the Undying, an ancient half-daelkyr archmage.
- Ursula the Befouled, one of Malikai’s servants.
History of Horrors
- The Battle of Saerun Road, a pivotal conflict in the Last War.
- The Daelkyr War, an ancient conflict between Xoriat and Eberron.
- The Day of Mourning, a mysterious and horrific event that destroyed the nation of Cyre.
- The Last War, a century-long conflict between the Five Nations of Galifar.
Places of Interest
- The Great Black Salt Marsh, a region within the Shadow Marches.
- The Black Spire, former stronghold of Skoulos.
- Breland, one of the Five Nations of Khorvaire.
- Cyre, one of the Five Nations of Khorvaire.
- Karrnath, one of the Five Nations of Khorvaire.
- Khorvaire, the continent on which the Five Nations reside.
- Punjar, a once-great city in the Shadow Marches, now decaying and corrupt.
- The Shadow Marches, a swampy region in Western Khorvaire.
- Xoriat, the Plane of Madness.